“Shiquansimei” booking system is a typical e-commerce sales platform, the development based on B / S of the realization of online sales, is based on JSP + SQL 2000 model. E-commerce on the Internet is the transit system-a sales platform, the ground is an extension of the distribution system and complementary, but also merchants and customers a very effective channel of communication. Present in China, different procedures to achieve online sales accounted for about 78 percent of manufacturers around the remaining 22 percent or so that manufacturers are trying to create an online sales to the ground material ready. Zan here, and Internet sales, shopping malls have become the future status of the war take advantage of the indispensable tool.
The online sales system is mainly for the development of a restaurant, the restaurant has many years of accumulated store marketing, whether from customers or from the areas of logistics, warehousing and so on, are perfectly capable of doing the material prepared for sale online. The system design using three-tier structure, Web Service technology, so that the choice of platforms, using a technically advanced nature, forward-looking, scalable, thus ensuring completion of the system has good stability, scalability. System design by standardization, standardization, and hierarchical design, component of achieving. Use of software component of the development mode, the system hierarchical structure, operations and implementation of separation, logic and data separation to a unified service interface specification as the core, the use of open standards. From the function, the system is more complete, the system to the Web interface and user interaction, provide users with information and accept its operation, at the same time through the database management system to store information and data. System of the information and data browser, query, editing and database management, and other basic operations, using a modular design, according to the needs of users and the application procedures and maintenance of the ease of use, will be placed in various parts of different modules To facilitate the expansion and maintenance of procedures, procedures for the establishment of a functional rehabilitation with the foundation.
Key words: e-commerce, JSP, SQL, interactive.